Hello loves, hope all's been well, I've been cooking awesome stuff I just haven't been documenting it! I just made a chocolate mousse out of avocado, it was munch, and FILLING. Pilates has been going wonderful but running I feel may be reaching the end, its just so hard I don't know how I managed to do it for two years. I just have to try hard tomorrow eh :) It's been a week and a day since I pretty much became 90% vegan, I just tend to cook vegan recipes because they're healthy and I have a healthy lifestyle. Anyway this is a nice light dessert, not one of my personal favourites actually, it was nice but you got to crush up the nakd bar quite alot, I didn't do it enough, so I had a few mass chunks in there. My mousse is by far my fav so far, I'll do it in a couple of days and film. I'm doing samosa's tomorrow so I'll film that, I'll do a recipe for sweet banana date and coconut ones the day after tomorrow.
Kisses xxxx

No comments
Post a Comment